Author Topic: 6 Tips To Become A Successful Clothing Line  (Read 1625 times)

Afsana Ahmmed

6 Tips To Become A Successful Clothing Line
« on: July 31, 2018, 11:02:21 AM »
6 Tips To Become A Successful Clothing Line

“Your brand is a gateway to your true work. You know you are here to do something – to create something or help others in some way. The question is, how can you set up your life and work so that you can do it? The answer lies in your brand. When you create a compelling brand you attract people who want the promise of your brand – which you deliver.” - Dave Buck

Want to get started now?

1. Create your identity & choose a direction.
Having a name for your clothing line is vital, but many people disregard the next most important thing which is positioning your brand in a certain market. You need to know who you are designing for and focus on one direction. If your clothing line is all dinosaurs, it wouldn’t make sense to have 10 t-rex shirts and then sell one shirt with a kitten on it.

2. Know your audience.
The best way to market a clothing brand is to know who will buy your product. I can’t tell you how many people I’ve spoken to that have clothing lines and don’t know who they are selling too. If you don’t know which blank shirt to choose, the first question I like to ask is “who is your target market?” A market for a fishing clothing line t-shirt might prefer a different fitting or feeling shirt than a group of people who are into high fashion.

To be Continue..........

Source : https://www.realthread.com/blog/6-tips-to-become-a-successful-clothing-line-2014-01-30