Author Topic: The Turning Point In Your Business  (Read 1200 times)

sabbir

• View Profile
The Turning Point In Your Business
« on: May 25, 2019, 12:11:35 PM »
The Turning Point In Your Business

I would love to hear about the "turning point in your business" from other people on this forum. At what point did your struggles and hard work really start to pay off?

When did you have your first big breakthrough in your business? How long did it take to happen? Why do you think it happened? And what happened?

My big breakthrough in my network marketing business took me almost 12-years. Sad, but true. I struggled for a LONG TIME. It's when I took the time to learn MARKETING and started using my own TALENTS AND ABILITIES to grow my business that I had a big break through.

For years I tried to do everything I was taught by my mentors, but it just didn't work out the way I wanted. I was frustrated and felt like I was putting a square peg in a round hole. I didn't want to chase prospects and bug people. Instead, I wanted prospects chasing me.

By taking the time to study direct response marketing and lead generation, and then applying what I learned, I started generating lots of leads, sponsored lots of people and grew big teams.

My big breakthrough with my blogging business took me around five years. This is when I really FOUND MY VOICE, learned what made a blog post really stand out, and started using email marketing to grow my business.

My big breakthrough in my eBay business took me around 4-years to really systematize how I do things, determine what I should be selling, and at what prices. I learned mostly through trial and error, but my big breakthrough happened when I masterminded with several other sellers and applied what they taught me.

I look forward to hearing your story. I know we can all learn from each other.

Source:https://www.warriorforum.com/