Author Topic: 5 Levels of Customer Satisfaction  (Read 1994 times)

srejon

• View Profile
5 Levels of Customer Satisfaction
« on: June 04, 2018, 12:05:38 PM »
5 Levels of Customer Satisfaction
[/size]

1. Not Satisfied
A customer is not satisfied when their needs are not met. This will result in the consumer looking to other organizations to meet their expressed needs.
The danger in an unsatisfied customer is that they will share their dissatisfaction with other potential customers in an attempt to protect people they know from a less than satisfactory experience.
An unsatisfied customer may be the result of a bad service or product but it also may be the result of unrealistic expectations.

For instance, wait times can be very frustrating for a customer. However, if you manage the customer’s expectations by informing them of typical wait times you can influence their response to sitting in a waiting room.

2. Slightly Satisfied
A slightly satisfied customer may have some expectations that are being met but others are not. A slightly satisfied customer may return but may go somewhere else if offered a more appealing option.
For instance, I went to the same doctor for many years and loved him. However, his office staff was consistently rude and incompetent – resulting in unpleasant interactions. I decided to find another doctor because of his employees.

3. Satisfied
A satisfied customer is one who gets what they expect. Nothing more. Nothing less. There are no wows in the experience and they leave satisfied but not a smiling advocate.

For instance, think about driving through your favorite fast food restaurant. You receive what you ordered and it was what you expected. Not better or worse than prior experiences. You were satisfied but may not call your friends to share the experience.

4. Very satisfied
A very satisfied customer not only gets their needs met but may experience some unexpected surprises that enhance their satisfaction.
This is when customer satisfaction gets fun. Figure out a way to throw unexpected surprises at the customer to enrich their experience.
As an example, think about that drive-thru restaurant experience, now imagine that a cookie was thrown in the bag simply as a bonus. That may take the customer from being simply satisfied to very satisfied.

5. Extremely satisfied
An extremely satisfied customer has an experience that consistently exceeds all expectations and has wow factors associated with every experience.
These customers are so excited about the service they received that they become an advocate for the organization and often recruit new customers because they want to share the positive experience.

For instance, I ordered something online and it came in an amazing and fun package. Simply opening the package was such a fun experience that I tell friends and family so they can share the fun!

source : https://www.sailthru.com/marketing-blog/written-5-levels-customer-satisfaction/