Author Topic: 3 ways mentors can help you lead a more successful life  (Read 1773 times)

Afsana Ahmmed

3 ways mentors can help you lead a more successful life
« on: June 03, 2018, 10:50:21 AM »
3 ways mentors can help you lead a more successful life
[/color][/size][/b][/i]

It's never too early or too late to find a mentor in your life. Whether it's a teacher, coach, boss, family member or friend, finding a mentor doesn't need to be difficult.

Executive coaches and couple Jason and Jodi Womack recommend you ask yourself these two simple questions: "What do I want to be known for?" and "Who do I know that has something to teach me about that?"

In their co-authored book, "Get Momentum," the Womacks define a mentor as someone who currently has the experience that you are looking to gain and who is willing to teach you what they know, either in person or through the work they have produced.

This should ideally be "a person with more experience in business or in life who can help you hone your abilities and skills while helping you prepare for new opportunities."

Clarifying what mentoring means, they explain, helps you gain momentum on your projects, your career and your life.

source:  https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/08/3-ways-mentors-can-help-you-have-a-more-successful-career-.html